Hello and welcome to our 4th annual Christmas Donation Drive. This year has been our biggest one yet. With 8 appearances at smaller conventions as well as our usual Supanova Exhibits and for the first time attending Comic-Con Melbourne. Also, some great birthday parties and club meetups all made possible through donations to the club from members and non-members and it’s greatly appreciated. Without its members, the club wouldn’t exist.
This year we have sourced a lot of prizes, our biggest giveaway yet covering a lot of the transformers 33-year history. We hope there’s something here for every collector so let’s have a look at the prize list.
MISB Masterpiece Megatron (Pre Order ETA Dec)
MIB Masterpiece Shockwave
MISB Masterpiece Sunstreaker (Pre Order ETA Dec/Jan)
MiB War dog Veteran Warpath
MiB Toronto comic con Stealth Sphinx no: 72/500
MiSb Fall of Cybertron g2 Bruticus
MOSB shapeshifter Inc skysnake and heavymetal
MISB Takara Animated Lockdown
MISB TItans Return Leader Overlord
MISB Titans Return Voyager Octane
MIsB Titans Return Voyager Blitzwing
MISB The Last Knight Deluxe Sqweeks
MISB The Last Knight Deluxe Hotrod
MISB Yes Model Data Clerk (oversized Maketoys Chromedome)
MISB Junkion Matrix of Leader
MOSC Transformers Timelines Depth charge
Target: 2006 – Marvel UK #78-88, Marvel US #21-23
BIB Brickbears Bee and Starscream
2x MOC G1 Character Poster A4
20 individual prizes in total our biggest stocking yet. A massive thank you to members that donated figures or gave the club a discount in purchasing these figures it’s very much appreciated.
HOW TO ENTER:
We run our Donation Drives one simple way. $5 donation gets you an entry into the draw. There’s no limit to tickets offered and anyone can enter. Please include your email address or screen name so we can contact you with ticket numbers. Donations can be sent to the Club PayPal account at:
Ref: Xmas Donation
Or via Bank deposit at:
ACC no 159826486
Ref: Xmas Donation
Winners will be drawn using a random number generator and then asked to select a prize. 1st place gets the first pick, 2nd gets second pick etc. This has always worked the best as winners can pick thier prefered prize instead of being locked into a figure they already have or don’t want. And of course, as previously stated prizes are allowed to be sold afterwards by winners if they wish.
Donation drive opens November 2nd and will run for 5 weeks. Last tickets will be issued on Wednesday 13th December at midnight and the live draw will be held on Thursday 14th December at 6 pm AEDST. Prizes will be shipped That Friday in a hope to be delivered before Xmas day so your prize can go under your tree for Christmas Day.
So once again thank you and good luck.
Terms and Conditions:
1. For each donation of $5 a digital ticket number will be issued. There’s no requirement to keep your number as we have it copied and archived for the draw.
2. Confirmation of donations received and ticket numbers issues mainly via Facebook pm unless no account is active. Secondly attempt will be sent via email donation was sent from.
3. Please be aware Tcca office hours are from 4am til 2pm weekdays. So please be patient on awaiting donation confirmation.
4. Entry is open to all Tcca members and the general public. Tcca President is excluded from entering as he marshals and runs Donation Drive.
5. Prizes have been donated and purchased from Tcca members. Descriptions best describe figure condition at point of postage to winners. Tcca can not be at fault for issues packages face during transport to winners.
6. All in hand prizes will be shipped on 15tf December in a attempt to have prizes delivered by Christmas Eve. Tcca is not responsible for mail delays if prizes do not arrive by the 24th December.
7. There will be no refunds or prize exchanges after the live draw on December 14th.
8. Winners will be emailed/pmd as thier name is drawn on the night of 14th December. Please be sure your online after 6pm AEDST to ensure a quick prize selection.
9. Prizes will be selected in order of names drawn.
10.Your name can only be selected once. There is no
doubling up on prizes.
11. Live draw will be via google hangouts on the Tcca
12. Ticket numbers are drawn by a random number
generator and numbers shown on screen as they are
13. Winners announced at Tcca Club President’s
discretion. Decisions are final.
14. Winner will be announced online via Facebook group
and web site